Sunday, September 21, 2008

A rollercoaster ride of emotions

the evening started off smoothly,
me and tingen catching up
then carmen came over and off we went to gurney for dinner.

tingen d old hag chit-chatting n knitting



BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY MISS CARMEN TEOH JIA WERN!

my senior,
my schoolmate,
my clubbing kaki,
my gossip queen,
my babe,
my friend.




we wanted to watch MAMMA MIA but it was too late.

so instead we sipped tea in WINTER WARMERS and have lil chats like sophisticated young ladies *lols*
enjoying ourselves laughing silly and just plain catching up
till a certain 'cicak sial' came and sit the the next table
then poor lil tingen couldnt eat in peace anymore =.=
hahaha











so after dinner,we went to mega que while i went over to meet mable and WENLIN! yes! wenlin is BACK. ahh...finally some sisterly bonding time coming up soon! together we headed to goodall to meet with the boys (colin,greg,yk,yj,shaun jin,lst,liang,ck,chuckie n ping n another girl). such jokers la they la. they have never failed to make me laugh. GREG da monkey with braces,was so clumsy that he spilled teh-ais on the sotong...ishh... then they left to their lil 'gambling den' and were replaced with javen,yuwei,tzouen,choonchiat&beh?


and then we managed to convince mab and wenlin to club with us...
it was my 1st time clubbing with wenlin! (high 5 sister!)
we girls were busy club-hopping yesterday night
from S.S. to FAME to MOIS to FAME to S.S. to FAME to S.S to FAME
(u get the drift =p)

i had so much fun laughing at wenlin...ahh...sexytyre ur oh-so-sexy when you dance...
and then was protecting tingen from 'cicak sial' at the dancefloor of MOIS [at least i pushed you to above-average-looking dudes and not some gatal lala =p]
i had fun...de-stressing and dancing with my babes



fame


mois


how can my twin not know how to dance? =p



candid =)


we weren't really dressed to club but we had fun neways =)



but by the time we left upr
you get three emo girls sitting in a car.
each with our own issues
and the conclusion of the night is
'DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING AND YOUR HEART WILL BE SAFE'
guys=dickheads [i am not blaming the guys for being dickheads because due to the pull of gravity,blood rush to their dick faster than the blood flowing to their brains...therefore guys often think with their dicks. that makes em dickheads..see its all science.]

i reached home after mamak at 3.30am
bathed and washed my hair to get rid of those cigarette smoke smell..ewee...installed the new shower curtain in my toilet by myself (see dats what happens when there is no man in the house)
and then continue working on liying's farewell present till 6am.
woke her up and that bugger was still asleep and she was the one telling me that she will be leaving for kl at 7am. drove like a zombie to her house. was busy heating my own head against the headrest to keep awake when i was going down the winding road of batu ferringhi. picked yuhting from her house and then off we went to liying's. she was still in pajamas while i was stoning away on the sofa.

By 8am,she left for kl.said my goodbyes,hugged her for what it feels like eternity and kissed her goodbye (hey i wont be able to see my BESTIE for 10 frigging months okays cause she is heading to russia to pursue med) i was amazed at how well i could how my emotions this time...no tears while i bid farewell to her, till when i opened her card to me, thats when the tears started flowing while i was driving back home. so yes now get a crying zombie trying to get home and i managed to reach home by 8.20ish? (such an amazing feat for a crying zombie 20 mins from island glades to batu ferringhi k?)





i never knew this day was coming so soon
the time when we will all be chasing our dreams
goodbye my friend,
GOODBYE MISS SOO LI YING
thank you for always being there
thank you for keeping me on the right track all the time
i need you to keep me on my toes
missing you already =(



love you babe!



slept till 10ish? and here i am now.






To tingen, carmen and myself:

Honestly what will become of me
don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is dandy
We are what we don't see
Missed everything daydreaming
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why all good things come to an end?

Travelling I only stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stayYoung and restless
Living this way I stress
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


cease all hope,
lets all start afresh
things should not have been this way
we have all foresee this scene
crossroads came
different trains were taken
paths changed
now everyone's leaving to their own destination
we are all entangled in this web
i can still hear the laughters that we once shared in my ears
lets all start anew
by a simple,
'Hi, my name is madeline and you are?'



No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)