Saturday, September 27, 2008

happy sweet 18th to my fashion clone




HAPPY SWEET 18th to TRACY KHONG!
you are finally legal! can hit the clubs without giving the bouncers your puppy-eyed look and saying 'i left my IC in the car' hahaha




thanks for sending me warning smses early in the morning to ask me not to wear a certain piece of clothing that we both have.
thanks for gym (we should go together more often!)
thanks for crapping!
thanks for laughing!
thanks for partying with me!
thanks for skipping classes to do stupid stuff with me!
thanks for going late to college with me!
thanks for having the exact fashion taste as i am. (lets go shoppin!)
thanks for snatching my prom dress =p


















haha now we can see who pulled off dress better =)


im glad to have found you as my friend!
=)


with loads of hugs and kisses,

have a lovely birthday!

No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)