Monday, September 15, 2008

death certificate of mua




I JUST DIED.






CAUSE OF DEATH: MATHS EXAMS WHICH IS TOO DIFFICULT HENCE CAUSED RESPIRATORY DISFUNCTION AND BRAIN DAMAGE.






VENUE OF DEATH:DISTED STAMFORD COLLEGE HALL






TIME OF DEATH:SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 2PM-5PM






DATE OF DEATH:15TH SEPT 2008.






may madeline-da-great rest in peace.



PEOPLE, please send me red roses for my funeral. i only want red roses,nothing but red roses. if you guys fail to do that within a week, i'll come back and haunt you people in your dreams. to those people who sent me red roses, i'll appear in your dreams to give u 4-digit.










anyways im here ranting in my blog now coz im stuck in d library after math paper ended as mum just called and said that the car is in the clinic now.






and my friends just commented on how me and exams just never go hand-in-hand together.






looking back....



last year,spm trials....



my tyre punctured halfway at the winding road of vale of tempe/tanjung bungah while i was going to school. i panicked and was scanning my handphone list to look for a superhero to come save me and get me to school in time for my exam. then thank god this super-friend,tannie, a very kind soul decided to save this damsel in distress and get her to school in time. (he likes to call himself the superhero =.=')



p/s- thanks again tannie if you are reading this =)







spm 2007



like many of you guys should have known by now, maddy was admitted in the hospital for food poisoning. so i gotta do my 1st 5 papers (bm,eng,sej,maths,est) in the hospital. but hey it was fun doing it in the hospital k>i was treated lk a princess, doing my exam in a huge-arse room with AIR-CON and fluffy pillow and chair with my left hand pierced with the drip. -oh-so-much-funs-eh?



p/s-thanks to those who visited me and brought me sweet lil cards and sweets and made video in the hosp to cheer me up.



thanks to the aunty which stayed next to me and was so kind to off the tv and allow the lights to be on whole night long cz me was burning the midnight oil.



thanks to all who made my stay at the hosp just a tad sweeter =)







midyear SAM examinations ,june 2008



oh wells me got admitted into the hosp again. this time its due to some viral infection and me puking non-stop.there goes the exams.stayed in the hosp for 6 days?omg.i nearly screamed my heart out.



p/s-thanks to those who visited me...college frens...my babes...bringing lil gifts and well wishes =)



thanks to darl ting who came back from aussie without telling me then decided to literally pop outta nowhere to surprise me in the hosp.







SAM trials 15th sept 2008



my car masuk hospital pulak....










SEE...i told you people i got no fate with examinations!!!!!






mummy!!!!faster come and fetch me....i have 2 violin classes and a tonne of chemistry to finish up by tonight...

oh she heard me,she came when i was just writing that =)






dear god,
please let me get thru my trials
i need YOUR help now
thank you Lord
amen.

No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)