Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PLEASE LET ME CHANGE GROUP

OMG.
i just received like the possibly worst email in the world.

MISS LAI JUST ASSIGNED ME TO THE WORST GROUP IN THE WORLD.


OMG.
i dont usually whine and make such a big fuss nor do i mean to cause any drama as i am perfectly fine with everybody in the whole biology class and oh wells i am 99% positive that the whole biology class is NOT okay with this certain girl. (no its not mich or lishan so you guys can easily guess who i am talking about here) its SHE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED (for it might contaminate my blog with KUTU). omg... what am i supposed to do now? and this presentation is gonna cost us alot of marks for our coursework marks and if the whole group cant work together HOW?
please please please let me hear a positive response from miss lai.
please.



I NEED A SHOWER CAP TO COVER MY CROWNING GLORY FROM INFECTIOUS ITCH
and i need hugs from all my friends to go through with this ordeal. i know i may sound like a drama queen now but omg i bet every other person in my group agrees with me on this matter. *sighs*





on a lighter note,
i dyed my hair and went for hair treatment today.
i feel so pretty now.
whee.
i feel lk a sunsilk model.
*flings my hair*
*rolls my hair with my finger*
*beams to self*
( i know i sound like a bimbo now but oh what the hell this is my blog anyways and i am entitled to write WHATEVER i want.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and yes BITCHING mode is on full mode now
RED ALERT.
i miss high school.
i miss coffee session.
and i miss ME.

_____________________________________________________________

happy 18th brithday teikhong!
may all your dreams come true and may you get fairer.
=)







No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)