Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~happy diwali~


A VERY HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL MY INDIAN PEEPS!


this year i went over to mainland to join janisha for deepavali!
lols it was not just me....its me and a gazillion other college friends went as well. 5 cars actually.
michelle the blackie was the navigator....(and she is the 'best' navigator you can ever find) *shudders* haha....just kidding la... michelle, jeshua, peng chooi, eugene and roger drove.
i was in peng chooi and jeshua's car.... lols i joined jeshua's car once we reach michelle's place.
we took roughly 30 mins from island to reach mainland.

i shall let the pictures do all the talking now :)



thats the whole bunch of us at janisha's.


then we went over to the new huge-arse shopping complez (im-sorry-but-i-dont-know-the-name-so-lets-just-call-it-the-new-jusco)


everyone was just sitting around hanging at starbucks while me and tracy did a lil shopping =)





and thats the last group picture before mich left to go back to penang island.


THEN,
off we went to autocity!
it was my first time there.
very chic place.
AUTOCITY here i come after finals =)
we were walking around, roger was the tourguide,
and then we finally settled for roxbury.







first they stole the egg from the egg lorry
then they cam-whored with the egg
next they played with the egg
finally the poor egg broke.
=.='



Look at my oh-so-shiny hair! and i won chor tai ti twice in a row! whee!


can someone teach me how to crop that dungu's face outta this very nice pic?
=p





final group picture before we depart for our lil penang island which every islanders is proud to call home.
=)



JUST FOR LAUGHS!

let me introduce two very eligible and single bachelors that i know =)

please vote, which is more retarded:




vs


paralympics gold medalist for swiming event,
mr eugene teow,
who is fondly known as gene or john's twin
( i personally cannot handle two johns in my life so gene please please PLEASE do not turn into tzouen's clone please!)

and is famous for his favourite word, 'whatever'.

vs

mr-i-will-marry-my-camera,
mr 81,
mr danny khoo kah keat,

who is an avid photographer

who loves to annoy me to my toes.


my take: mr danny khoo is more retarded.

do not be offended kays peeps?
you know i love you both!
xoxo,
madeline khaw!


No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)