Thursday, April 16, 2009

i cut my lil finger on my left and right =(

ahhhh yesterday was hectic
BUT fun ;)
worked at blue reef,
then it was badminton session at psc with the blue reefians
YAY! no more 15-love this time
teehees!
then Mr and miss boss, chungkhye n i went for roti bakar!
yums!

p/s-ting, remind me to bring you there when you're back ;)


aiks, after roti bakar, i realized that i forgot my house keys :(
so my oh-so-kind mr boss actually trusted me enough to lend me his car to go collect my keys from mum.
im so honoured!
=D
rushed home to bath and all,
(because i was super damn late for dinner with the mr babi who calls me a monkey =.=)
and then it was off to blue reef to return the car
i returned it in ONE PIECE =)

then it was dinner with tannie at blue reef,
there was no need of dimming the lights nor candles kays?
=.='
blue reefians are such crappers!

sorry for delaying dinner,
and even more sorry for being late,
and no, you do not look dumb sitting there all alone,
but oh wells,
a gentleman must always wait for the girl, rite? ;)

n oh we met a 62 murano while heading home
such a cute coincidence :)


p/s-no no, i'll never choose a shuttleCOCK over you =)
this i promise you.


and omg, i feel so tired now.
LST i miss your massage!
thank god last night i didnt club.

went home and slept like a baby =)

this morning,
i had breakfast with miss lai, the biology lecturer, shin juey, chiaming and chang thai at kapitan's!
the boys were like goons but ahh breakfast was good =) n baby joel's so cute now. thanks for the breakfast miss lai!


photo from the last breakfast session =)

yes, we should make this breakfast with miss lai a monthly or even a bi-monthly event ;)
then it was work again.

bleh.





No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)