Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lovely weekend




Saturday 13th December 2008


I was out with yuhting and jowyee in the afternoon. On the way to jowyee’s, yuhting and I dropped by GIANT just because she wanted fruits. I ended up going for a mini-grocery shoppin instead =.=’ After getting jowyee, we went off to queens. And oh I had so much much listening to old school songs in yuhting’s car.



When I was young I listen to the radio waiting for my favourite song,

Everyday I love you

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

When you say nothing at all

Im all out of love, im so lost without you.



Ahhhh…. Sweet sweet oldies rock my world =)

oh no im not old-fashion, Im just cheesy. =D


Met up with yimin and a new friend, codees? I hope the spelling’s right =)

had sakae sushi for tea and salmon.


Then I have to rush back to the shop to meet up with mum and change clothes before heading to my student’s house warming party. They served superb food for a house-warming party. There’s like a wide selection of meat, lamb, mutton, beef, turkey, chicken, tiger prawns, fish and there was even a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN.

Heavenly =)


Then after that I went over to THE VIEW at equiterel restaurant to meet suting, tingen, angelin, kittyeng, tzouen and mr cheah. And oh we girls received a stalk of rose each =p



Next, we head back to ting’s to get changed before heading to UPR.


It was a series of unfortunate events followed after that. Un-work-able air-condition of the car, Missing car key of the other car, tingen’s obsession with the book, my fingers got slammed by the car bonnet =( somebody got into trouble with THE mother, un-work-able plans, disturbance from the cicakman =.=’



However it was a good night afterall =) had loads of fun too =p hellos to everyone that I met. =) At 4ish, I went home a very happy girl with a silly grin on my face. Suting and tzouen stayed over again. [you both should just leave a set of clothes with me.]


Sunday 14th December 2008


The three of us woke up at about 11am. As usual, it was hard waking up tzouen. After changing for the umpteenth time because the dress code for WHAT A BLOGGIFUL WORLD gathering was smart-casual I finally left home at 12.30pm when the gathering actually starts at 12pm? Met up with karmun and yuhting and the three of us were so lost in that gathering. [Thanks for the treat, karmun!] And oh the food was good =) And I won a buy one free one movie ticket thanks to my lucky number 23!


sorry to that charles key person that i gotta grab this pic from facebook.




The event ended about 4-ish. After that I went back to the shop for awhile before fetching grams and mum to the hospital to visit Aunty Im who has a failing heart and kidneys. [ Be strong, aunty!] Then it was off to dinner and grocery shopping with my family.


After the family affair, met up with alyn, chungkhye, wenlin and mable at coffee bean as ting and christ is working there for a lil catching up with mable as she was away for a week in Cameron highlands and KL and on monday she’s be off to London, Paris and Switzerland for three weeks! Lucky girl! But aiks I cant even celebrate her birthday with her next year! Bye mabs! Love you! Take care! Soon, mindy, syndee, chuckie and colin joined us =) We love coffee bean, don’t we?






Monday 15th December 2008


As soon as ting was done with work that’s like 1am, we picked tzouen and went off for a lil supper at mcd. And I stayed-over at ting’s just because I feel like it? =) woke up at 1pm and was driving in circles because ting doesn’t know her way around her housing area =.= ting went banking and then chicken rice as lunch with tzouen. It was violin for the rest of the afternoon while ting went to work. [Hi eelynn! Nice to have that lil catch up!]

About 7pm I went over to Malaysia Nature Society office for a barbeque session organized by Miss Lai, with the MNS people and bio students.


Changthai : Eh, don’t block the light! I need the light!

Syn juin: Ok, I want the sausages, chicken, bread of whatever, chow hoi ta oso nevermind!

Chiaming: eh, that one got my saliva d.


Ahh, biology students are so funny eh! It was nice to see everyone again! I miss the college people!



p/s- to von, enjoy yourself to the fullest in KL k? Take care and have fun! Come back asap!



P p/s- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOW CHUCKIE!








Hahaha and the lil boy is FINALLY 18!

[but ah, he is still as annoying and small-sized as ever!]


photo-blog of chuckie's party:











No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)