Sunday, November 30, 2008

blah blah blah&happy birthday to my other bestie =)

ahh another long overdue post.
lols.
yes honeys sekalian i'll blog all about GENTING and all the juicy details as soon as i get my hands on the pictures.
and for a romance-sucker like me, TWILIGHT was superb! omg i want my very own edward cullen. and the best thing is: HE HAS FRIGGING THICK EYEBROWS *swoons*
now im waiting for suting,tingen and tzouen to come over for a movie =D
and then i cant wait to catch up with flo and andy =)
btw im so sick now
down with the flu,sore throat,cough and FEVER =(
(karmun,you better take care of yourself as you are having your exams and all in case we still fall sick at the same time.lol.)



miss madeline khaw cheng looi,
im so so so disappointed in you.
how can you not know how to do such simple stuff?
gosh.
i SUCK at ***ing.
and no thats not vulgar word.
AHHH
*smacks myself*


and oh this is my 100th post!

i would like to wish my dearest soo li ying,
a very happy belated sweet 18th birthday.
how i wish i could celebrate your 18th with you.
ahhh
all i wanna say is

I LOVE YOU
and
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF IN RUSSIA!




*hugs*

1 comment:

ChiaHoey said...

ahhh...im here in ur blog.
Lol

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)