Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sun shiny day

17 august 2008
lazy sunday



thats me =)












i love the red sun













and joyous laughters of lil kids running along the water




after weeks of putting this plan on hold due to
oh wells loads of reasons and other events
we all finally went for our lil picnic session at the rasa sayang beach
(we=tingen, jy, kittyeng, johnathan, tzouen, javen & teikhong)
omg that makes 3 johns hanging together =p
so yes remind me not to ever name my son john =)
and thanks to kitty for the lovely mac n cheese
( hor teikhong caught u eating the whole pan!)
we spent the afternoon listening to the radio
talking,
reading mag
and just lazing around the beach
its a wonderful thing to do =)
enough crap...now let d pics do all the talking









*smiles*






*grins like a silly girl*



high 5, jy!




jy emo-ing?



y am i as of same shade as blackie?
OH NO!!!!!




my babe!



jy



the sun will still shine tomorrow



we left the beach at about 8-ish
the 2 blacks and 2 whites went for dinner at ananda bahwan
met mab, ben and the goh siblings there =)
when jy n i walked into ananda bahwan with the flowers after i collected it from mab's car
tingen went 'HOW COME YOU BUY HER FLOWERS WAN!'
n then she was wearing my tiara the whole time we were eating our dinner
(tingen, remind me not to bring you to ananda with me ever again)
had a pleasant time just wasting bumming around with you people =)









I can see us holding hands

Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side
You could be my baby, let me make you my man
Boy, you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothing crazy
See, all I want you to do is be my love

No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)