Thursday, August 14, 2008

i wanna be lucky

waiting for the world to change =)



Across the water across the deep blue oceanUnder the open sky oh my, baby I’m tryingYeah I hear you in my dreamsI hear your whisper across the seaI keep you with me in my heartYou make it easier when life gets hard
I’m
I’m in love with my best friend to have been where I have been to be coming home againOooohhhhoohhhhohhooohhooohhooohoooh
They don’t know how long it takesWaiting for a love like thisEvery time we say goodbyeI wish we had one more kissI wait for you I promise you, I will
I’m
I’m in love with my best friend to have been where I have been to be coming home againI’m we’re in love every way to have stayed where we have stayed to be coming home someday
so I’m sailing through the seaTo an island where we’ll meetYou’ll hear the , fell the airI put a flower in your hair though the breeze is through trees ???Move so pretty you’re all I seeLet the world keep spinning roundYou hold me right here right now
I’m
I’m in love with my best friend to have been where I have been to be coming home againI’m we’re in love every way to have stayed where we have stayed to be coming home someday
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh oohOoooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)