Sunday, July 27, 2008

a VERY HAPPY SWEET 18th to MY FAVE babes

this is a birthday shoutout to one of my FAVOURITE person in my life
oh yes she has been there with me for a very long time
one of my oldest pals
my best friend since standard 1
oh wells its really amazing to see how long our friendship last
i love u loads babes


sorry for the late wishes

msian time: was busy praying for you in church=)
australian time: u noe i only follow my OWN clock aite? n seriously my clock is kinda slow



SO TO MISS MARY CHEAH SU TING

a.k.a darling moo moo princess; gina; TING



HAPPY SWEET 18th BIRTHDAY BABES...



thanks for all the memories
thanks for all the times we've spent together
thanks for all the laughters
thanks for all the smiles
thanks for all the hugs
thanks for the all hospitals visits
thanks for all the lil adventures
thanks for all the shopping trips
thanks for all the coffee session
thanks for all the parties
thanks for all the random stuff
'thanks' for all the burps and farts =p
thanks for all the late night suppers
thanks for all the times you've 'taken care' of me when we clubbed=.=
thanks for all the late night phone calls and pillow talks
thanks for all the car rides
thanks for all the times you've made me late for my violin classes
thanks for all the times you've drag me to exercise
thanks for all the times you made me a lamppost
thanks for all the flowers


























i can go on and on
but all i wanna say is



THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND







i love you loads
and i just wanna wish you a very happy sweet 18th birthday ( tho without me by your side)
may you have a very very blessed future ahead of you and tonnes of luck in love,studies,carrier,relationships and most of all; LIFE!



p/s-more pics coming up but blogger is being a biatch now!

No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)