Wednesday, July 30, 2008

multiple events

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MR KOAY CHUNG KHYE
i still do love you!
it was really nice to catch up with you and alyn again like old times
yes yes very true indeed, i haven't change a single bit...
im still maddy,
im still madeline ,
im still me =)




~i miss you both~


_______________________________________


TRACY!!!!!!!


my college mate,
my friend,
my crapping partner,
my late kaki
my 'lets-skipping-class-together-girl'
my shopping partner,
my fashion clone....
its really good and fun to have her
we have the same fashion taste!

from the first shopping trip together when we stretched out our hands to reach out for the same shorts at topshop, to the same mng top (my fav), PROM DRESS and BRA! omg!
lols
after today...
thanks for everything tracy
i'll lookout for a new dress
n i'll still love you!
*hearts*




_______________________________________


on a lighter note,
I WON 2 free eye shadows, a lipgloss, rm100 makeover voucher and a goody bag from CLINIQUE! worth about rm400+ whee!
im a very happy girl!
=)





~thanks to clinique and alex~


No comments:

SNAPSHOTS OF LIFE =)